addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Science Fiction Appreciation Society Message Board › long time, no see! anything I can do about that?

long time, no see! anything I can do about that?

Laura
nerdlaura
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Hi,

Sorry about the mass email here, but I'm contaction everyone in the group who hasn't visited the site or attended any events in a year or more.

I was just wondering if there was anything I can do, any events you'd like to see, or topics discussed, etc that would entice you to come out more often? If so, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen.

I'm doing some house cleaning, and from now on, only members who check into the meetup site or attend an event at least once a year will be kept in the group, the others will be removed from the members list. If you are removed, please feel free to join right back up if you like. If you enjoy the group from a distance, good for you, it doesn't bother me, but there are lots of folks who join up and forget about us, or realize that the group isn't really what they want and would be happy enough to never get another long and rambling email from me. These are the folks I'd like to release from the group.

I will start the culling in Februrary, so if you don't want to be out in the cold (until, of course you sign up again, which you can do at any time) please send me a message, or post something on the site, or at least creep through the pictures or something so I'll know not to give you the boot.

Laura

Organizer of the sci-fi group