addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Science Fiction Appreciation Society Message Board › Vulcan trip planning

Vulcan trip planning

Laura
nerdlaura
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Hi All,

Would Saturday afternoon (noonish) be ok for a planning session? I can host it at my place in Glenora (for ease of internet access), or we could meet somewhere more central/public if you'd prefer. If we meet at my place, you folks are welcome to stick around for movie watching and sandwiches after we're done planning, and if we meet somewhere else we could have lunch there.

What do we think?

Laura
Ross J.
user 4892227
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 18
Your place at noon sounds perfect.