The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › What's the answer to 1984?

What's the answer to 1984?

Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 25
Hey how's it going???

It's Matt. If you made it out to the meeting last night, great.

Okay I've been humming and hawwwing about something on my mind. After much deliberation, I decided I'm gonna share something very interesting with the group. And I'm not saying this is for everyone. It's NOT. Perhaps it might only apply to a few of you. But if you like to be informed and you want to know what's going on “out there” then you might find this rather interesting. It goes something like this...

Okay remember when you were a kid. You would put together a list of toys you wanted for Christmas and you'd pin it up by your stocking (or something like that). And you'd say “Mommy how do I know Santa will know what I want for Christmas or be able to get me the toys on my list???” And mommy would say.... “don't worry child as long as you be good then Santa knows what you wrote down and he'll be sure to visit on Christmas eve. He'll come down the chimney and give you your gifts and when you wake up on Christmas morning you'll find that Santa had visited the night before with his raindeer. So be good okay”. And so you'd wake up on Christmas morning and you'd find that santa had infact visited. Look... see.... the cookies you left out had some bites out of them. And the gifts are under the tree, yipppyyy!!

So then as years went by eventually you started to grow up. You'd get older and you'd think “wait a minute, how could there be a Santa??? We don't even have a chimney big enough to fit a fat dude.” and you realized “ahhh there is no Santa, that's just my parents buying the gifts at walmart and putting them under the tree the night before”. And you woke up, you were no longer a kid.

Well what if I told you that you actually might still be a kid, in the dark, unaware of what's going on all around you? What if I told you everything you've ever been told since the time you were born was infact a lie? Could you handle the truth if you were presented with it? Would you even want to “wake up” and learn what's going on? Or would you rather just stay as a kid believeing in Santa?

The choice is yours. But remember all I offer you is the truth. (And this isn't some kind of Joke, I'm deadly serious about this issue)

So it's like this...

You take the blue pill by clicking delete to this email – the story ends, you continue with your day and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill by clicking the link below and start to listen (and or get the smart phone app) – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes:

Click Here

It's time to wake up now.