The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Google should change there slogan...

Google should change there slogan...

Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 44
Google should change there slogan...

It was "Don't be evil" But that's stupid. What they really mean is "Don't be evil like us".

They're spying on you. They read your email. They aggregate news so you only read what they want you to read, not whats' right or most popular, they now plan to share your data and also sell your data. And were just getting started. They're system more and more is designed to spy on you. It's stupid. Like really, they actually have to spy on people? I'm so tired of these giant companies using these kinds of underhanded tactics and only telling you burried in the fine print. But it seems they do offer good search results. I just don't want all the extra BS that goes with it.

Anyway, I actually switched my start page to this one. It uses Google results so you get the good search results without all the BS. Your IP and info remains private.

https://startpage.com...­
Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 45
Doesn't work quite as good as I was hoping. But still, there's other alternatives out there fyi.