The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Introducing Ourselves (Darren & Ginette)

Introducing Ourselves (Darren & Ginette)

A former member
Post #: 1
We're Darren Jorgensen & partner-in-everything, Ginette. We've been living in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario for 5 years, working on Molly Media Studios Video Productions for 4 of those years. We opened up shop here because, when we met in Toronto while Ginette was there on training, she was already living up here - and so I moved up here to cement our relationship.

After 4 years of trying to get Molly Media Studios up and running in the Sault, we've come to the understanding that a city of 75,000 just isn't large enough to support our business niche.

And so we've decided to move this Spring (2013) back to my hometown where I grew up - Edmonton - to see if we can make a go of it there.

At this point, we're trying to network and meet other business/social contacts before we even move. We're hoping to have a business/social network - even a rudimentary one - in place before we arrive. We think it will make the transition for everyone - Darren, Ginette, the dogs, and Molly Media Studios - just a little bit easier.

So this posting goes out to all of you who might want to meet a couple of interesting, creative, enthusiastic entrepreneurs who are looking forward to moving back to Edmonton and setting up shop there, building relationships there, building a new life there.

Feel free to contact us through this group. Or through our website: http://www.mollymedia...­

We'd love to hear from you!

Here's a sample of the work we do - but there's lots more on the website, if you're interested in checking us out further.