The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Auto responders are a SUPER important part of growing your business

Auto responders are a SUPER important part of growing your business

Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 86
I'll try and keep this short and sweet.

YOU NEED AN AUTORESPONDER if you're not using one already. If you're not using one for your website and or business, I simply cannot stress the importance of having one enough. It's about as important as having a Logo. It's that's important. Surely one of the top 5 things you should have for your business.

It's use is 2 fold. 1) You use it to set up say at least 12 newsletters. They could be newsletters or personal sounding letters from you to your clients and or prospects or both. They remind your people about your business. and then 2) you can send out random broadcasts to your client/prospect lists. So whenver you want to send out something random that's what you use that for.

Again I cannot stress enough the importance of having an autoresponder working for you 24/7/365. If you want to potentially double your business in the next year then set one up and you'll be astonished!

(OPTION 1: Good for small start ups with tiny lists)
http://www.listwire.c...­
free one (disadvantage of Listwire is well, they claim to be white listed with many email service providers but I haven't tested them. But THEIR FREE!!!)

======================================­============

(OPTION 2: Good for small to large businesses who want 100% assurance that all their emails are getting through okay)
Click here: Aweber
Paid Service (advantage is that it's white listed which means 99.9% of your emails will get threw)