The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Member notice...

Member notice...

Matt
user 4933526
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 108
Re: Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group - Member notice...

Hello,

It's Matt, I'm the head organizer of the meetup. We're proud to say we've been running strong now since 2007. It's also turned into one of Edmonton's largest meetup groups and we are now holding meetings 6 times a month in 3 different corners of the city (sw, se, and nw). It's been a very exciting group. I still can't believe all the things that have happened over the years. All the new faces and friends that have came out of this group. And also the great business contacts and even the occasional business deal. Overall it's been a great experience. And I hope it has been for you as well.

We decided that since there's certainly some strong value coming from being a member of the group and we would like everyone to help with covering the costs of the meetup. So we simply made a small annual fee of just 20 dollars. This fee helps to cover the cost of holding the group. If you're a member and you have gained some value from the group and enjoy coming then please take care of your annual membership fee by clicking the link off the the left where it says "Membership Dues CAD 20.00 Annually". You can pay by paypal, which is the best way to take care of your fee. Then print off the notice and please bring it to the meeting so I can mark you off as a paid member. I certainly appreciate your help in keeping this group alive and strong. I look forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming events. Thanks again for your ongoing support.

Sincerely,
Matt
Head Organizer
Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group