The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Wednesday's Meetup at the Celtic Knot

Wednesday's Meetup at the Celtic Knot

Angela G.
user 14229453
St. Albert, AB
Hi everyone!
I've just realized that Wednesday, November 25 (our regular meeting night) is Parent/Teacher interview night for me at my school...as Vice Principal I can't really miss it!  So I was wondering - if I can book the room at the Celtic Knot for Thursday, November 26 for 7:00pm - who would be able to make it?
Let me know by the end of the week and I will make it happen for Thursday of next week.  Either way I will post if it's a go or a no!
So - if I haven't confused you yet, there will be NO meetup up Wednesday the 25th.  We'll try for Thursday the 26th instead for this month only.  Thanks!

Angela
Angela G.
user 14229453
St. Albert, AB
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone!

Wow. Not sure what calendar month I was looking at when I posted to change the meeting night but it wasn't the right one. Thank you Marcella, for catching my mistake! Our regularly scheduled meeting night Wednesday, NOVEMBER 27 is cancelled. If anyone is able to come Thursday, NOVEMBER 28 instead (same time and place) let me know by Friday! So far, it's Marcella and myself. Come on people, bring your business cards, smiles and enthusiasm and let's network!

Angela