The Edmonton Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Blast Off - the next cool thing!

Blast Off - the next cool thing!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Everyone!

I hope you don't mind that I post this.

I really wanted to share with you a new website that just launched.

I've been quite busy the last few weeks establishing contacts and succeeded in securing exclusive prelaunch access to this website. I thought this was a good investment and I want to share this with everyone.

I put time and money into this project to bring to you the next social network site that encompasses a shopping portal. By joining me, not only will you secure the success of this project, you will also introduce into your lives a way to earn cash back on your purchases and also make some extra money and the great thing is absolutely free to join! So take a moment to join me and begin spreading the word!

If you need help getting started or want more information send me a message! Be patient though, the website will have some bugs in it and may be slow to load up as the launch was a huge success and we were not prepared for the amount of traffic that came through.

Blast off with me! And begin to build a legacy! http://my.blastoffnet...­