edtric corp is a rapid design, development, and consulting engineering company. Our primary expertise is in math modeling, simulation, algorithm, and embedded software development of guidance, navigation, and control systems for aerospace, wind energy, and consumer electronics. We offer electronics and embedded systems hardware and firmware engineering capabilities which include schematic capture and PCB design and layout. We also offer CAD, CAM, and CAE services for mechanical and electromechanical system design and integration.
Our rapid prototyping resources include a 4 x 5 x 3 (ft) work volume CNC mill for shape mold design using foam and similar materials, a 20 x 6 x 6 (in) CNC mill for metallic and non metallic materials, and a PCB mill for rapid turn around of 2 sided FR4 printed circuit boards. We have strong relationships with various 3D printing, 3D scanning, and contract manufacturers that we work with that regularly help us take an idea to production.
We host technical talks inviting speakers from a broad array of backgrounds spanning the software and electromechanical engineering disciplines. Our goal is engage OCs technical talent to create a strong, engaged, and active community of engineers and techies.
Please consider the following before joining our Meetup. In effort to build and maintain an engaged member list:
1. We charge $65 a year for this meetup for two regularly scheduled meetings a month. $5 dollar discount if paid in cash. This gets you the following:
- Once a month tech talks focused on product design, development, and engineering skills. A different topic for each tech talk that may range from a skill specific training to speakers sharing their own product development experience.
- Once a month open form meeting for your own product development consulting needs and engineering guidance. This meeting will be focused on answering questions about your product ideas and development needs. Please note that this is not a private consultation. This meeting is conducted in an open form in the presence of other attending members so you should be prepared and willing to discuss your ideas in an open fashion.
2. Discounts on optional fee based workshops and training courses.
3. Private sci-fi movie or documentary screening social night every second month.
213 OC Fans of Hardware
2,774 Robot Enthusiasts
4,932 RE Investors and Business Owners
529 OC Makers