align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SF Edu Tech Innovators Meetup Message Board › Get spotlighted! - The LearnBoost Challenge

Get spotlighted! - The LearnBoost Challenge

A former member
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who attended for making this the biggest and best meetup yet - lots more fun to explore in future meetups!

I wanted to follow up with more info on The LearnBoost Challenge so everyone could get involved for a chance to get some time in the lime light! Here's the deal:

WHAT IS THE LEARNBOOST CHALLENGE?

The LearnBoost challenge is a way to continue the buzz about meetups and thank the team behind them.

WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

Each month we plan amazing events and we're starting to grow, connect and share. By participating in the LearnBoost Challenge, you get in the runnings to shine in the spotlight at the March Meetup. That means press, write-ups, buzz, and a chance to share your ideas and projects with the local and at-large edtech communities.

Whether you're a district tech coordinator, a seed stage start-up, a venture capitalist, or a classroom teacher, we want help you realize your goals!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

• All you have to do is write a quick blog post with a link to the LearnBoost homepage (www.learnboost.com) on your own blog (or a website - anywhere public). The post can be about the meetups, thought leadership, cool tools for schools, ed reform, you name it (hint: creativity = bonus points)
  • Then, send me the link to your post directly at meredith@learnboost.com

Thanks!

A huge thanks to Jon Bischke (@jonbischke) and Percilla Ortega (@designED612) for their thought-provoking and informative presentations. I was floored by the energy and awesomeness of last night's meetup. We played with the format and content a bit, and I'm grateful for everyone's thoughts and reflections. Send a note my way any time with questions or ideas.

Happy LearnBoost Challenging!

Meredith

Meetup Organizer