addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Electronic Music Meetup Group San Diego Message Board › New Meetup: Paaaaarty...!

New Meetup: Paaaaarty...!

Chris
user 6387050
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Electronic Music Meetup Group San Diego!

What: Paaaaarty...!­
When: Friday, May 13, 2011 10:00 PM

Where: Hard Rock Hotel
207 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 702-3000

Why: ..we get excellent electro-house music from one of the most inspiring DJs in CA in a fabulous location :-)

It s exciting to initiate this fine meetup. And I m really looking forward to enjoy Lavelle spinning.. :-)

Let me know early - to get you on the free guest list, please email me your names by friday, 6pm.

All the best

Chris

DJhere Productions | Hard Rock Hotel | FridaysMay 13th, 2011 | 9:00pm - 2:00am
207 - Beats By DJ's:DJ Syphe
Float - Audio Selection By:Lavelle Dupree(opening set by DJ Theron)
Fancy up in one of San Diego's finest hotels. The modern look of the glamorous 207 will have your emotions turning you into one of Hard Rock's very own Rockstars. Float's fire pits on the roof will have your relaxation elevated to enjoy the city lights of the Gaslamp Quarter.

Check it out!