Electronic Music Meetup Group San Diego Message Board › Any action here lately?

Any action here lately?

claudio r.
user 40040752
San Diego, CA
Post #: 15
Was just wondering what is up with this group. Is anyone actually organizing anything. All these new people are signing up for events that were created, but never happened and/or look way outdated. The one for Daft Punk at Belly Up is from 2 years ago. The BBQ event I believe was posted for last July (2012), not for this year. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is what it looks like to me . Just wondering what is going on? Looks like the group was pretty active about a year ago, but not much has happened since.
Gabriela
user 8175827
Tijuana, MX
Post #: 3
Hi! I was just posting right now on the event we are trying to get going for a BBQ for July... but since Im having an electronic music event Im inviting everyone to go :) it will be at Kava Lounge in San Diego, here is the event page: https://www.facebook....­
Gabriela
user 8175827
Tijuana, MX
Post #: 4
i have been waiting also to meet all of the members since this is one of my pasions... music :) so, if anything please let me know..Im doing a RSVP from Meet Up to give you a discount..... but if you just pop there..it will be $7 at the door before 10.30pm
Jared
jbjonas
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 5
I have the same question - I'd love to attend some EDM events in the near future - is anybody in this group organizing new events or is it not the most active group?
claudio r.
user 40040752
San Diego, CA
Post #: 16
Went to a John 00 Fleming show at Yost Theater, should have let you guys know, but have not been on here too much lately. Will post any future events I know about or am going to next time. That show in February looked fun.