addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Electronic Music Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Detour London

New Meetup: Detour London

Pi M.
user 7482615
London, GB
Announcing a new Meetup for The London Electronic Music Meetup!

What: Detour London
When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Fluid Bar
40-42 Charterhouse Street, Farringdon
EC1M 6JN

Hi everyone!

Detour London

http://detourlondon.co.uk/index.php­

We're having an amazing (free) night of really good electronic music with various DJs from Detour London this Saturday at Fluid bar. We're starting at 8pm and then later on I will be heading off to Fabric with some friends so if anyone its up for it, just come along!

This will be our first event at Fluid bar and depending on how many people we get that night we might be able to hold regular nights there every week for anyone wanting to play and share their beautiful electronic creations.:) We need your support guys! It would be a great place for us to start meeting more regularly (every Thursday) and play music, share our ideas, meet people, have fun etc.

The idea is to get this group going (I know I've been quite lazy organizing meetups lately, I apologize) and to have a place where we can meet up regularly, get to know each other as well as to start collaborating with our each other and have fun listening to some great music.

So come along and and bring as many people as you can!!!. All invited, all free. :)

I will be downstair from 8pm my phone number is 0772 88 08 342. Any questions just give me a call.

Hope to see you there guys

Pi x

Check it out!