addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Empath Meetup Group Message Board › IANDS Near Death Experiences (NDE) Meeting This Sunday, 2/13

IANDS Near Death Experiences (NDE) Meeting This Sunday, 2/13

A former member
Post #: 3
All,

At the last Austin Empath MeetUp Group's MeetUp that I attended, at one point the conversation turned to the subject of life after death. For that reason, I am sharing with the group about an upcoming meeting of IANDS in San Marcos. It is taking place this Sunday, 2/13 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. I attended in December and had an amazing time. It is a great place to share and/or hear about others' near death experiences (NDEs).

The local chapter (Central Texas Friends of IANDS) is led by Dr. Edward Salisbury, D. Div., and the upcoming session will be led by Father John Price, an NDE researcher and pastor.

For directions or more info, contact me via this message board and I will send you the info.

Best,

Jed