The Austin Empath Meetup Group Message Board › New Organizer and Next Meeting

New Organizer and Next Meeting

Karl Fleddermann, ...
user 14338785
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi Everyone,

My name is Karl fleddermann and I am the new organizer for the Austin Empath Group.

Scott's mother has been ill and is expected to stay in the hosptal for a while and he thought it best if he resign.

He asked me to take over and I gladly accepted.

If you would like some background information about me, you can go to the austin alchemist and their is a bio about me. I am also an organizer for the Austin Energy Healing and Alternative Health community.

I have been interested in Empathy for over 30 years.

In groups, the group rules, so I am interested in what direction you would like this group to take.

Since this group has over 200 members I would like to see large turnouts for our meetings.

Currently, I have booked a room at Genuine Joe', 2001 Anderson Lane on October 11 from 8:00-10:00pm.

I would like this meeting to be a "mixer" where we all get to reintroduce ourselves to each other.

In addition, I would like to have a discussion revolving around two questions.

What is Empathy?

How does Empathy work inside of you?

I think this will be a great way for all of us to hear how empathy works for others and describe how we perceive it in ourselves.

If you have any other ideas about the content of the meeting please let me know.

Unless, I hear some huge objections I will post the listing for this Meetup group tomrrow after 6:30pm.

Look forward to meeeting you all,