addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Empath Meetup Group Message Board › Workshop on the Three Selves

Workshop on the Three Selves

Karl Fleddermann, ...
user 14338785
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Fellow Empathers,

On this Thursday at Genuine Joe's I will be starting a two week(consecutive Thursdays) workshop on the Three Selves.

We have all heard of the Mind, Body, and Spirit connection.

Freud referred to the three selves inside of us as the Ego, ID and Super Ego.

In the ancient Hawaiian religion the Kahunas referred to these as the High Self, Lower (Basic) Self and the Conscious Self.

Come learn how these Three Selves work inside of us work and how the Kahunas utilized these three selves as a gateway to the Spirit worlds.

In this workshop you will learn how to identify each of the three selves inside of you, how they co-operate with each other and how you can utilize their energies to increase your abilities to manifest on the planet and to develop and enhance your own psychic abilities.

As an Empath, or evolving into more of an Empath, as I like to consider myself, this workshop will present to you new and practical ways to enhance your Empathetic abilities.

Please join me as we all learn and grow into connecting more with each other in a unconditional loving way.

Cost: Pre-Register $65

At the Door $75