addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Empath Meetup Group Message Board › New member wondering...

New member wondering...

A former member
Post #: 1

I was stunned to find this group when I searched "intentional community" for Austin. I'm just wondering if with 154 members there is an interest in developing more of a dialogue on this message board. I see it's mostly for announcements.

I'm an empath and have been my whole life and even stronger since a near death experience. I see Scott has also mentioned PTSD. I've found in my research that many PTSD survivors have intuitive gifts. And I'm beginning to write about this on my blog as well as in a "horses and healing" online magazine that I'm developing.

I'd love to hear from other members of this group. I have a blog at: for anyone that would like to read more about my experiences. I've not gotten into intuitive empathy much yet as the blog is only two months old.

Any of you that might be struggling with what to do with this powerful gift are encouraged to read The Tao of Equus by Linda Kohanov and read more about her work at I'm just beginning training for working empathically with my horses for healing and learning. It's a fascinating improvement over working alone as the horses are a great grounding force.