QUANTUM HEART REIKI SHARE Message Board › Dec Meetup Cancelled/Feedback Requested/The Olympia Reiki/Energy Healers Group

Dec Meetup Cancelled/Feedback Requested/The Olympia Reiki/Energy Healers Group

Diane S.
user 7341921
Olympia, WA
Because of the timing of this meeting being so close to the holidays, and because we have also been in the midst of some transitioning with the group, it is best for us to cancel the Olympia Reiki/Energy Healers December Meetup, scheduled to occur on December 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM. Please update your plans accordingly.

As part of hoping to make this group work for more people in terms of being able to attend more often, I am considering changing the group to Wednesday or Thursday evening, instead of Monday evenings. I would appreciate your feeback from the members of this list to find out if this would make a difference for you. Please indicate if you can come either evening, or only on Wednesday, or only on Thursday, or if you would prefer that we keep it on Monday evenings.

I am also considering which week of the month to schedule, so here again if you have a preference, let me know.

No response will be taken as not being able to attend at all.

Depending on the outcome from your responses, I will make the appropriate changes, up to and including letting the group go. I hope that the latter does not come to pass as I would love to have the group become a mutually supportive place where everyone can learn and grow, using energy healing as a primary focus.

To update you on my earlier request for a new Co-Coordinator to step forward, one group member has contacted me, and we will be getting together soon to see what's possible.

If you prefer to respond to the group, use the link provided for this purpose. If you prefer to write me privately or call me, you can reach me at heartpathcenter@earthlink.net or 360-412-5433.

Thanks so much.

My very best to everyone for the holiday season and the new year. I hope that 2010 brings many blessings to us all, and that our group will come together anew. I will let you know the outcome of the above, yet for now the January group is still being planned for taking place on the third Monday evening of January.

Take care.

Blessings, Diane