PRANIC HEALING BASIC LEVEL I
DATE: August 19 & 20, 2011
TIME: FRIDAY EVENING 6:00P.M. -10:00 P.M
SATURDAY 9:00 - 8:00 P.M
LOCATION: 2841 CLUB DRIVE LAWRENCEVILLE,GEORGIA 30044
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT:
SATISH @[masked] OR CATHY @[masked]
Course Fee:[masked] for weekend course plus certificate
CALL NOW FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Pranic Healing is a comprehensive system of energy based healing techniques that utilizes prana to facilitate the body’s innate ability to heal. “Prana” is a Sanskrit word that means life force. In acupuncture, the Chinese refer to this subtler energy as “Chi” and recognize its importance in keeping the body in a state of good health.
Pranic Healings is based on the principle that the body is a “self-repairing” living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself. It recognizes that the healing process can be accelerated by increasing the life force (vital energy, prana, chi) to affected parts of the physical body. Practitioners work on the invisible energy field interpenetrates the physical body and extends beyond it by four or five inches.
Pranic Healings uses a step-by-step methodology to cleanse, energize and balance the energy field to promote the flow of prana and accelerate the body’s innate ability to heal. These applications for health and well-being have been taught in seminars, healing centers and foundations in over 40 countries.
In this course participants will learn with foundational skills to feel, control, and apply pranic energy to promote healing. After learning basic skills, participants may take advanced courses to develop greater proficiency. In this course emphasis is placed on the application and integration of these techniques to professional and health practice.
• Principles of self-recovery and life force
• The human energy field and its relationship to health
• Research related to energy-based healing
• Methods of assessing the energy field
• Step-by-step applications for correcting energy imbalances associated with common ailments
• Energetic methods to facilitate for self-healing, distant-healing, and simple stress management
• Simple physical exercises and pranic breathing techniques to recharge the body
• Energetic hygiene for practitioners and their environment
• Facilitation of health through meditation
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to::
1) Describe the relationship of the human energy field to physical and emotional health
2) Discuss methods of assessing the energy field
3) Practice the basic techniques of Pranic Healing
4) Apply techniques to promote energetic hygiene
5) Employ strategies to manage stress and promote wellness for self and others
Learn the Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing Level 1
Certified Pranic healing Instructor
August 19 & 20, 2011