Purchase Tiks HERE
More info here
FIRST TUESDAY ON FACEBOOK!
Thomas John is an internationally regarded psychic medium and clairvoyant, as well as a published author and life coach, who has conducted hundreds of readings around the world.
His readings are known for their incredible accuracy with specific details and provide unequivocal evidence of the survival of consciousness.
His clients include doctors, lawyers, Wall Street moguls, as well as several high-profile celebrities.
Thomas John regularly contributes to HollywoodLife.com and has been featured by top media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, New York Post, The Hollywood Reporter, The Jenny McCarthy Show, The Trisha Show, OK! Magazine, Travel Channel and FOX 2 Detroit. He is also a regular guest on 103.9 WFAS FM and 77 WABC AM.
He resides in New York City.
First Tuesday LA
is dedicated to creating a sense of community,
through Social Connectivity, Professional Networking &
To find out more please visit our website!
IN MEMORY, HONOR & CELEBRATION OF...
EL DIA de los MUERTOS
The Day of the Dead (El Día de los Muertos or All Souls' Day) is a holiday celebrated in Mexico and by Latin Americans living in the United States and Canada. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. The celebration occurs on November 1st and 2nd in connection with the Catholic holiday of All Saint's Day (otherwise known as "All Hallows" (hallowed means sanctified or holy) which occurs on November 1st and All Soul's Day which occurs on November 2nd. Many people believe that during the Day of the Dead, it is easier for the souls of the departed to visit the living. The intent is to encourage visits by the souls, so that the souls will hear the prayers and the comments of the living directed to them. All of these beliefs and traditions date back to the pre-Christian Celtic festival called Samhain (pronounced Sah-ween). The Celts believed that at the time of Samhain, more so than any other time of the year, the ghosts of the dead were able to mingle with the living.
Click here to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead
Please Note...This is a CO-ED event! WHEN:Wednesday, November 6th
WHERE: Note: New Location this Month:
The Sports Center at Cross Roads Campus
[masked]th St. Santa Monica, 90404
(N. of Olympic) Parking is first come first serve in lot behind the building. Other option is street parking.
6:00: Check in, Meet, Greet,and Nibble (Light refreshments served) (Please note earlier check in because we need to be done by 10pm)6:45-7:30 * Announcements * Round Circle Sharing!
7:30-9:15: Our Time with Thomas!
* Thomas will share how he came to know and express his highly intuitive gift.
* He will deliver messages from the Other Side to members of the audience.
* We will receive comforting assurance that there IS an afterlife and that our meaningful bonds are infinite. * Regardless of whether your loved ones come through on this particular evening together, the greater meaning of this time spent with Thomas is to bear witness that there IS life beyond our physical body and earthly experience. Our collective emergence into this zone and afterglow that will surely follow, will be a gift to all present. ** Note: We will have an alter table for pictures and momentos of our 2 legged and 4 legged loved ones...so feel free if you wish to bring 1 item share a visual of their presence.
* Meet Thomas, Sign up for private reading, Enjoy more Shmoozing & Sweet Treat time!
This event will get FULL...
SO PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPACE! Tickets are $25.00. Click Here to Get yours Now!
Tickets purchased, on-line or at door, the day of the event will be $35. So please reserve yours in advance!
Policies & Procedures:
* Your ticket is non-refundable or transferable.
· To become an official on-line member of First Tuesday please visit our website and click JOIN NOW!!
· Your Rsvp and attendance serves as approval that your image may be used in photography and/or video for promotional purposes.
We look forward to welcoming you into our community of Extraordinary women!!