add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

SPIRITUALITY, ENERGY-HEALING, METAPHYSICS & SELF-GROWTH Message Board › 3 Essential Steps for Dealing w/ a Painful Divorce FREE meetup

3 Essential Steps for Dealing w/ a Painful Divorce FREE meetup

Connie C.
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello my loves,

I wanted to let you know about a FREE meetup I am leading on Thursday, May 23rd at THE GATEWAY.

This interactive meetup will allow you to share your greatest concerns and fears and obtain the tools to regain control of your life.

We will address the following issues:

Dealing with anger and resentment
Inability to forgive
Fear of moving forward on your own
Concerns about your children
Confusion about the legal process

The meetup will provide an overview of the divorce process and provide tips for case and conflict resolution.

It will be lead by yours truly and by the BEST Family Lawyer I know, Araceli Lerma (a Spiritual Lawyer!! How exciting is that?).

If you know someone that is going through a painful divorce, please let them know about this meetup.

(please RSVP here on meetup)

We are passionate about helping as many people as we can!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks loves!!

Connie Costa