addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Connie C.
ConnieLifeCoach
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 87
Dearest Meetup Member,

I have SOO many awesome things to share with you!

1. Want to see a picture of a REAL Angel? See below!

2. I have a few meetups coming-up with EXTRAORDINARY Psychic Mediums. You really don't want to miss them! See below for details.

3. If you like Italy/Italian Food/Culture Etc. I have created a new meetup group:http://www.meetup.com...­

4. One of my FAVORITE things to do is to meet one-on-one with all my meetup group members. I used to do it VERY OFTEN, but I have been so busy that I haven't done it as much. I would like to change that! If you are Holistic/Spiritual and would either like to start a Holistic practice or attract more clients, or just get ideas on how you can turn your passion for Spirituality into your career, I would love to meet you. Just buy me a cup of coffee (that's the energy exchange) and I will give you amazing tips. I LOOOVE doing this and I do it because I love being of service. It's is also a great excuse to meet all of you individually! And no, you will not be sold anything. I have been doing this for YEARS for all my meetup group members.

5. If you are coming to our dinner/reading meetup with Dr. Sarah Larsen, please note the price is going up in a few days.

6. See you soon......sending you lots of love and positive energy....

Connie