addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sprituality, Energy-Healing, Metaphysics & Self-Growth Message Board › Meetup details changed: Spiritual Gathering & Psychic Readings with Medium K

Meetup details changed: Spiritual Gathering & Psychic Readings with Medium Kia Hellman

Connie C.
ConnieLifeCoach
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/energyhealersbeverlyhills/events/172520842/­
JUST ADDED: Medium Kia Hellman will be giving private readings!!!
Everyone knows I am very picky about the healers/mediums I work with. I only work with a few. I have known Kia Hellman for many years now and she completely blows me away! She is incredibly gifted and such a sweet soul!
She will be doing mini-private sessions that night, depending on who her guides want to communicate with. That could be you!!!!!
http://kiahellman.wordpress.com/­
When: Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:00 PM
Where: Corleone Restaurant
12056 Paramount Blvd.
Downey , CA 90242
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.