Calgary & Area English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Dog food suggestions?

Dog food suggestions?

Karen T.
user 72172642
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3
Harley is having difficulties digesting a few of the foods we have tried so far. Can anyone suggest food that works well with bulldogs.
Laura
user 70413612
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
We use Hills prescription diet -low fat diabetic it works the best for Hickory as she has a very sensitive stomach and all other foods even the royal canine bulldog formula gave her the runs -its pricy but worth not having the headache
Michelle W.
user 9160982
Nanaimo, BC
Post #: 21
as silly and crazy as it sounds, my girls are doing amazing on costco's lamb and rice
Michael and A.
user 11628295
Calgary, AB
Post #: 18
We make our own. Usually, they get 1/4 cup white fish and 3/4 cup sweet potatoes twice daily. We also add a little kibble for texture and to make sure they are getting everything they need. Of course they also get treat days of beef or chicken or other fish like Salmon.

Depending on the age of Harley you may also try slowing the speed he eats at since it may also contribute to his digesting problems.
Marlene, Robb & D.
user 13391934
Calgary, AB
Post #: 3
We have fed our Dually TLC Petfood since he was a puppy and now he is 2.5 years old he just loves it. You can only purchase it online at www.tlcpetfood.com. Once an order is placed it literally is on your doorstep within 3 business days. The kibble is nice and small and we sometimes mix half a container of the Cesars for a little added flavour for him otherwise you can just add some water to moisten. Dually is hardly ever gassy so I can thank his food for that :).
Gail D.
user 74634892
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Hi Karen, we also use the TLC food. It seems to be good. My dog still has some doggy acne but otherwise is doing well on it.