Make The Most Of Utrecht Meetup :) Message Board › House for rent in Tolsteeg (Barnsteenlaan)

House for rent in Tolsteeg (Barnsteenlaan)

Marieke
user 9053120
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 12
Hi everyone,
the house of a friend of mine is for rent in Utrecht (Barnsteenlaan). Here is some information:

* 75m2,
* Ground floor: entrance hall with toilet, kitchen and living room.
* First floor, 2 bedrooms, one with balcony and bathroom (only shower). The master bedroom with bed, other bedroom has desk, bookcases and cabinet. Living room fully furnished.
* The house has a small garden and access to a bigger shared garden, as well a storage room for bikes etc.
In front of the house there is parkingspace and the house is located within 50m from Smaragdplein (supermarket, bakery etc.)
* Price: 1100euro, incl. electricity, gas, water etc. (negociable when renting for longer than 1 year period)

If you are interested you can contact my friend for more information and pictures of the house. Her name is Linda and she can be reached at lin.breukers@hotmail.com. If you want to, you can mention my name.

gr, Marieke.
A former member
Post #: 4
hi.
i will soon visit Utrecht. i will need your help to look for a accommodation . hope you will help me with it.
thanks in advance
Shubho
sen.shubho@gmail.com