• Making connections with Chinese people
• Communicating with Chinese on common topics
• discussing China’s essential philosophies
• Maintaining your physical and psychological health through Chinese martial art and Taiji
• Experiencing Chinese arts through calligraphy andpainting , and tea ceremony
• Making Chinese folk arts, such as knot tying and paper cutting
• Learning about online self-study resources
• Access to 4,000 books and A/V materials about China
• One Chinese food experience at a local Chinese restaurant
• One optional New HSK test
• Invitations to China Seminar Series, Golden Jasmine Chinese Film Screenings, and cultural celebrations
DATES: 6 weeks.
Workshop1: Sept , 24th,- Oct, 29th (every Tuesday ).
Workshop2: Oct, 16th-Nov, 20th(every Wednesday )
COST: $300. The first two classes are free.
Textbooks (purchased by members)
1. New Practical Chinese Reader, Vol. 1: Workbook (W/MP3) (2nd.Ed) by Liu Xun
2. New Practical Chinese Reader, Vol. 1 Textbook (W/MP3) (2nd.Ed) by Liu Xun