align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boston Green Business Networking Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Community Energy Program

Meetup details changed: Community Energy Program

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/entrepreneur-1402/events/155054702/­
When: Monday, January 6, 2014 1:00 PM
Where: Panera Bread
Panera Bread, White St, MA Porter Square Shopping Center
Cambridge, MA
This Meetup repeats on the 1st Saturday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
A former member
Post #: 14
This should say First Monday as I had planned to take responsibility but am also learning the Meet Up admin interface and the meeting was auto repeat for Saturdays and the message was also auto generated when setting up the future meetings.

In the December 2nd meeting we had a good discussion with photos and files uploaded to their respective places on this groups page. Thanks to all who attended !

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with other areas of the Meet Up interface as some members are not physically attending in Somerville.