|Sent on:||Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:26 AM|
Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs and Investors
are cordially invited to attend
FountainBlue's Clean Energy Entrepreneurs' Forum:
Clean Manufacturing and Materials
Monday, August 4 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
DLA Piper, 2000 University, East Palo Alto
Pre-register by noon on Friday, August 1 at
This Month’s Topic: Clean Manufacturing and Materials
Material science innovations are leading to clean green technologies and products related to transportation vehicle design, green buildings and other clean energy solutions. This panel will profile what clean green entrepreneurs are doing now, how companies have evolved their business models from high tech and other industries to clean energy and what the opportunities are for clean material solutions.
Our esteemed panel will feature:
· Facilitator Mark Radcliffe, Partner, DLA Piper LLP
· Panelist Annette Finsterbusch, Director & Kauffman Fellow, Applied Ventures, LLC
· Panelist Dan Lankford, Partner Wavepoint Ventures, Clean Energy Entrepreneur/CEO
· Panelist Kevin Surace, CEO, Serious Materials
· Panelist Steve Vassallo, Principal, Foundation Capital
Information and Registration: NO SERVICE PROVIDERS PLEASE.
· To pre-register now for the discounted rate of $18-$30 plus $2-$4 in fees, visit http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=146084 by noon on August 1. A limited amount of on-site registration is available for $40 plus $4 in fees, on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Additional information our monthly series is available at http://www.SVCleanEnergy.com.
· Join FountainBlue’s free community for clean energy entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and investors by visiting http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SVCleanEnergy or join our clean energy meet-up by visiting http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1637/.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
We are grateful to KPMG, PeopleConnect, and DLA Piper, who have been long-term ongoing sponsors of FountainBlue's clean energy series. Our event will be conducted at their offices at 2000 University in East Palo Alto, CA. Our work is not possible without their support and we would encourage you to consider their services.
You are receiving this e-mail as you are on a FountainBlue mailing list or attended a FountainBlue event. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails of this nature, please reply to this e-mail requesting to be taken off the list and we will do so promptly.
We hope to see you at this event.