|Sent on:||Friday, February 17, 2012 5:25 AM|
Building a Better Business
Our Speaker for Thurs 16 Feb was Joe Siecinski/Action [Biz] Coach. He talked about the factors that affect the growth of a business.
Dialog: What do you want to build? A profitable enterprise that eventually works without you ??? What? I just wanted to build my own business that I ran. That’s good, but it’s better to build it so that it will run itself. How does that work? Start from the beginning to create an automatic system to run the business, so you can have personal time and phase out when you want to and it will still be generating income.
First, decide what you want. Set Goals and determine what steps you need to take to get there. Do the steps and check at each one, how you’re doing. Modify steps - if you need - to get the results you want. Here are some steps.
1. Mastery of your product/service to most effectively utilize your time, finances, & resources.
2. Finding a Niche that virtually only you can fill, so you have little or no competition. Talk to your Customers and find out what they like/dont about your product. Tailor your product to their needs and they’ll keep coming back for more. Keep in touch with them to let them know about your new revisions, products and what they want.
3. Once you get the system of your Business Model going good, Leverage what you have invested, by getting other Investors to help you expand.
4. Select a Team of the best people you can find, who are also passionate about your Vision.
5. Create Synergy by monitoring & discussing your progress frequently, so you are working better together all the time.
6. Create & refine an Operating System, so you can delegate more of your functions to free up time for you to do strategic planning, personal activities or whatever you want to do.
Action Coach has strategies for increasing your Profit. Contact [address removed] or 408.899.6787. Action Coach is #1 Business Coaching firm in world and has been going almost 20 years. They can help you with Marketing, Team building, Customer Relations, creating & refining your Biz Model operations, thru 1-on-1 Coaching, Workshops, Home Study & Training.