Announcing a new Meetup for Silicon Valley Startup Funding Group!
What: Silicon Valley Startup Funding Group
When: Thursday, May 6,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $10.00 per person, if you dont buy Dinner
Marie Callendars, 333 Abbott St.
SE Corner 880 & 237
Milpitas, CA 95035
Enter from E. Calaveras
We will be having a BOOT-STRAPPING WORK-SHOP for our 5/6 Meetup starting @ 7:30pm.
We?ll explain how Boot-Strapping enables: 1) more freedom & flexibility, 2) forces creative thinking, and 3) you wind up owning most of what you create.
1. Being Passionate about your idea, by being a compelling Spokesperson, with an Elevator Speech, then preparing a mini Presentation [ We can Help]
2. Have a worthy Cause/Purpose that will excite those you hire & Investors.
3. Have a Vision of where you want to go with your idea. Get an Advisor.
4. Get to know potential Customers. Find out their Needs. Find out what they think about your Concept. Will it solve their problem? Do a demo or test, to find out if it?s easy to use. Focus first on Cash Flow, then Profit
5. How to find your Partner/s; hire your Mgt Team & Staff
6. Initial Launch: Press Release, Flyer, Article for Trade pubs
7. How to Promote your Product.
Trade Show. Demo your Product
8. How to prepare for Investors
9. Where to go for Boot-Strapping Help
Please RSVP. More Info contact [address removed] (408)[masked]
Learn more here:http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1720/calendar/13214487/