addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › skillshare for business folks looking to more about tech

skillshare for business folks looking to more about tech

A former member
Post #: 1
I wanted to see if this SkillShare class I am hosting is interesting to you, your colleagues, and your groups.

It's called "Everything you wanted to know about tech but were afraid to ask" and it's geared to people in biz dev, marketing, recruiting, advertising, VC, or even non technical co-founders. I think it will be worthwhile.

http://www.skillshare...­

It is this upcoming Monday at 7pm at the Hyperpublic office.

I'd love if you could pass this along.

Jeff