|Sent on:||Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:40 PM|
Our Meetup for Thurs 25 July will be a discussion of “Preparing for Funding”. Share your knowledge and pickup some more. Some of the Topics we will cover are:
- Business Planning – your Exec Sum
- Strong Need in the market for your Product
- Is the Product really “feasible?
- How tuff is your Competition?
- How are you Better?
- Has your prospective Customer tested your Product?
- What is their Feedback?
- Do you have some Sales? Impress me !!!
- What is your Burn-Rate?
- How long can you Last?
- What is you or your Team’s experience w/ Startups
- How much $$ do you Need?
- How will you Use it?
- What is our ROI?
- When do I get my $$ back?
We will be meeting at Denny's in Milpitas 237 & 880
7pm for Dinner & Networking, 8pm for Program
If you ever need help with Funding, contact Peter/Organizer