|Sent on:||Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:25 PM|
Our topic for our Entrepreneur Meetup of Thurs 22 Aug will be:
Crowd-funding for a Micro-Startup
1. Look for a Need that is in a Narrow Niche.
2. Talk to a few Target customers to clarify what they Need.
3. Provide a Solution that “best fits” what most of them want.
4a. If you can, get 1 or more of your Customers to pay for your Development.
4b. If you can’t, talk to Family, Friends & Fools for Funding.
5. Have your best Prospect “test” your Solution for adequacy.
6. Get Feedback & modify - if justified.
7. Now sell to the “most receptive” of the Target customers you talked to.
8. When they are happy, ask for Referrals to other similar Customers.
9. Target other Customers with similar Needs.
10. Don't worry if you have Low Volume at first. That way you wont attract the attention of Competitors.
11. Bootstrap more Marketing to reach more Customers, by plowing back - as much as you can - back into this effort.
12. When you have your System of Marketing & Operations functioning smoothly, you’re ready for the next Funding round.
13. If you don't want to or don't have time, get an expert on Crowd-Funding to help you setup your request.
14. Comments on “How Crowd-Funding works”.
15. an Example of Crowd-Funding
16. Discussion of Opportunities for Products or Services
This discussion will be lead by Peter/Organizer [40 yrs in Biz, 20 yrs helping Co’s setup] & Woody Smith/Serial Entrepreneur at many Startups over past 20 yrs]
7 pm Dinner & Networking
8 pm Program for about an hour
We meet at Dennys/Mlp, 237 & 880
Please RSVP thru http://www.meetup.com/entrepreneur-733/