|Sent on:||Saturday, September 14, 2013 10:18 PM|
Boot-Strap your way to $1M
+ Review your Pitch [time permitting]
Our Meetup on Thurs 19 Sept will be about how to Boot-Strap your Startup to your first $1M or Funding – whichever comes first !!!
I will lead a Discussion & mini-Workship to talk about:
· the Advantages of Boot-Strapping
· how to Communicate your message
· Determine & Target your Market
· find out what the Customer wants
· learn how to beat the Competition
· Hire your Management Team
· Launch your Product/ Service
· Promote your Product
· Improve your Operations
· Manage your Cash Flow
· Prepare for Funding
We are moving our Meeting place to Dennys on 1st Street & Brokaw – just off 101 near San Jose Airport – to make it more convenient for people on the Peninsula to attend our meetings.
7pm Networking & Dinner
Please RSVP & bring a Friend. If you have a Pitch, bring it along & we’ll review it – if we have time.
Peter/Organizer, Biz Consult 20 yrs