align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › "How to succeed at your Startup" Meetup

"How to succeed at your Startup" Meetup

Peter
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Our speaker for Thurs 03 March will be Tanya Truong. Leadership Coach. She will be talking about . . .

1. “Knowing Your Self” as the true force behind successful entrepreneurs (strengths to leverage/weaknesses to overcome)

2. Learn how to create an “Aura of Confidence” that can take you to infinite possibilities for success

3. Doing an “Interactive Activity” – which is an introduction to a type of introspective experience. Discover how integrating pragmatic practices in your life can enhance your capacity to deal with the challenges of entrepreneurship.

Come for Dinner & Networking at 7pm and the Talk starts at 8pm.

Sumry Bio: Tanya is a certified Leadership Coach. After 18 years of honing her Leadership training skills working in various industries - including Healthcare, Hitech, & Biopharma - Tanya followed her entrepreneurial spirit and founded Insagen Leadership Consulting. She holds a Masters in HR/OD (Organizational Development) from USF. Her goals are to develop Leaders & Organizations to reach their “full potential”.

For any other questions, contact Peter@Engr-Net.com, Organizer (408) 833-5900

If you ever need help with your Executive Summary, Biz Plan, Pitch or any other aspect of starting your Business, contact me. If I cant help you, I’ll find someone who can.

Please REVP thru http://www.meetup.com...­