Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Grow your Startup at Entrepreneur Meetup 3/17

Grow your Startup at Entrepreneur Meetup 3/17

Peter
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
So you got a “hot” idea. So what? Is it right for you? Is the idea on your mind - all the time - and you cant wait for it to happen? Do you have the “Passion to Persevere” when you have problems – knowing you’ll eventually triumph? Conviction !!!

Have you talked to many, many potential prospects to find out, if they would be willing to buy your concept? Demonstrate some of the functionality, if you can.

Do you have the answer to the Prospect’s question: “What will this do for me, Save me time or money? Provide me with useful information. Make life easier for me.

Come to the meeting and find out what you can do “right now” !!! to succeed !!

Our Speaker for Thurs 17 March will be Tom Van Drielan, CEO. Tom started his first business at age 11. He took College Courses that would benefit entrepreneurship, or personal growth, not to get a degree. Tom wrote and was awarded 2 patents for products, which he marketed worldwide. He has started and owned 4 businesses, each in a different industry. He had been a “paper” millionaire until 9/11/01. Even tho’ past retirement age, he is starting a 5th business now, in an entirely new field. He’s a favotite and has spoken 8 times at our Meetups

RSVP thru http://www.meetup.com...­ Bring a friend at 7pm for Dinner !!

Peter/Organizer “Going 5ys & 1400 Strong” (408) 833-5900