addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Startup Weekend San Jose (April 15th-April 17th)

Startup Weekend San Jose (April 15th-April 17th)

A former member
Post #: 11
There's a special snap StartupWeekend hackathon this weekend (April 15th - 17th) in San Jose ( http://sanjose.startu...­ )

If you've never been to one, it's worth the experience as a chance to meet co-founders and see if they really know their stuff and can deliver in a dynamic environment. The challenge is to built a real product (preferably with customers) in 54 hours. The rest of the judges include:

- Jason Putorti, lead designer of Mint.com and now co-founder of Votizen.com
- David Weekly, angel investor and entrepreneur
- Chris McCann, founder of StartupDigest
- Danielle Morrill, mentor at 500 Startups

If you're a student, please contact me on Twitter or LinkedIn, I have some sponsored tickets. If not, you can still get 25% off with my discount code TRIKRO and you get a whole bunch of swag like $100 on oDesk, AWS, Twilio, etc.

Cheers,
Tristan