Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Get GOOD to GREAT on Thurs 19th
San Jose, CA
Our talk Thursday 19th will be by our own JJ - whom you all know from our regular meetings. He will continue his series on Jim Collins covering the theme of “How to apply the lessons from Good to Great to a startup". JJ has started several companies since he was a teenager and loves to help new entrepreneurs. As time permits, he will take questions from the audience and try to apply the learning of this book to your specific situation.
● Why Good is the enemy of Great
● The 5 levels of Leadership
● First Who, Then Where
● How to Confront the Brutal Facts about your startup.
● Hedgehog Concept Explained
● When technology is an Accelerators and when it is an distraction