addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Looking for web/mobile app developer?

Looking for web/mobile app developer?

Amit G.
artyllect_sf
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 79
Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Are you looking for a web or a mobile app developer? I build webs apps and mobile apps on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.

For the last one year and a half; I was swamped with work/projects and I had absolutely no time/bandwidth to take on any new projects. However, in the last 2 months, I've delivered all but 2 projects and I have some time to take on a few web dev/mobile app dev type projects.

If you're looking for a web or a mobile app developer; email me separately.

If you'd like to see my work, you can check me out at: www.Artyllect.com

Appy Thursday,

A m i t

--
Amit Gadhia
ARTYLLECT CONSULTING
Websites • Web Apps • Mobile Apps
S a n F r a n c i s c o | C A
4 1 5 - 7 3 8 - 8 8 8 1
Blog | Linkedin | twitter
A R T Y L L E C T . C O M
A former member