add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Millionaire Mind & Next Meeting

Millionaire Mind & Next Meeting

Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
From the Members who attended the last meeting from East Bay, we found it more convenient to move the meeting to Marie Calendar's in Milpitas at 237 & 880 - which will also make it easier for our members on the Peninsula. The meeting will move to the 2nd Thursday of the month and start at 7pm.

I attended a short Seminar yesterday on how to have a Millionaire Mind by a famous Author. I found it very interesting. The key point was to "Determine what you want and focus on that". Dont worry about how to do it. By keeping your "energy" on your Goals, the path will be clear. Dont worry about obstacles. Keep focused on your end Goal and you'll find a way to resolve the obstacle or they'll just go away. Just keep Focused !!!

If you want a copy of my Notes & Contact info from this Seminar, send an Email to - the Organizer