Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs - East Message Board › Looking for SEO & Blog Master

Looking for SEO & Blog Master

Peter
Wiz4.biz
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Looking for SEO & Blog Master

Object:

1) Making $$ out of my Wiz4.biz Blog,

2) helping complete Set-up & maintain Wiz4.biz

1. History of Wiz4.biz.  I launched my Blog the start of Feb as a trial – to get it functioning before the official launch.  I now have loaded over 80 articles.  By the first part of March, I had been “accidently” discovered and am getting flooded by > 1000 Comments/day.  I’m having a hard time keeping up with them.

2. Making Money.  Since I have so much traffic, I want to start “monetizing” my Blog.  I need your SEO & Blog experience to tell me the best way.  I was thinking free content & paid subscriber content.

3. Criteria of Consultant:  a) Live close to San Jose, so I can meet with you more easily & often, b) I would prefer a man to work with (jealous girlfriend).

4. Contact Me, mornings or evenings.

Peter@Wiz4.biz  Entrepreneur Meetup Organizer, Milpitas, CXO/ 5 Star Startup Services
Shawn B
shabo
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
"b) I would prefer a man to work with (jealous girlfriend)."

Seriously?! Would you like that man to be gay or straight? Black, red, yellow, or white?