|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:55 PM|
Here is a message from our member Drew Ellis which might be of interest to you:
This years Like Minds conference focusses on Innovation+Opportunity: How to build brands, businesses and communities for tomorrow.
“A wise man makes more opportunities than he gets” - Winston Churchill
It’s true that the greatest innovations come from adversity. So while a global recession continues to chock small and big businesses, the digital revolution has given rise to incredible innovation.
We have over 75 different talks or workshops, through which we’ll be asking questions like:
• How do you innovate when you have no time or money?
• Is every company now a media company?
• Is social media and engagement really going to increase my business?
• How do ideas and memes spread throughout communities and networks?
• How long do I keep trying before I should move onto something else?
• What are the new revenue and funding streams compared to 5 years ago?
• Has recruitment really changed at all?
• What is the future of TV, the PC, the internet and publishing?
• How will social media become legally governed?
• Is leadership different online?
To book a limited early bird place and join the innovators of tomorrow book here before all the places go: http://wearelikeminds.com/events/exeter/register
With kind regards
Andrew W. Ellis