|Sent on:||Friday, July 6, 2012 10:06 AM|
BELOW ARE SOME COOL OLYMPIC NETWORKING AND ENTERTAINMENT OPPORTUNITIES RIGHT BY THE OLYMPIC STATDIUM WITH SPECIAL OFFERS TO MEMBERS OF OUR MEETUP WHICH MIGHT BE OF INTEREST.
For those of you who have not worked out what do to when the Olympics is in town – here is the answer – and it’s works equally well for those of you that have tickets to the Games as well as those that don’t. See below for Special Offer for members of our Meetup Networking Group
The London Olympics will be the biggest show that has ever happened on the planet. London will be the equivalent of the world’s largest exhibition, and our client, Forman’s, offers the very best stand at the show which you can be part of, which will become the networking and social hub of the 2012 Games …. So what are they offering and how you can be part of it.
What is Forman’s Fish Island?
Forman’s is the oldest smoked salmon producer in the country. They used to be located in the middle of the Olympic stadium but were forcibly evicted and have now moved only 100metres away, making them closer to the stadium than any building has been to any Olympic stadium in Living Memory. They are a gourmet food producer, have a restaurant, hospitality venue and art gallery too. Access to the Olympic Park is only 3 minutes’ walk to the Victoria Gate, which is the closest gate to the main Olympic stadium. They also have drop off and pre-reserved parking… but you need to get in quick before it runs out. This is like booking your space at the top of the Mall, during the Jubilee.
What are they offering during the Olympics?
Forman’s Fish Island Dining Experience.
· An all-inclusive gourmet British dining experience with award winning wines and artisanal British beer – for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late night dinner. Open from 7.00am to 4.00am. The latest license anywhere close to the Olympics.
· Every late night sitting from 10.00pm will have live jazz from Ronnie Scotts All Stars – with Natalie Williams of Incognito on the Opening Ceremony night.
· The dining will take place in Forman’s gallery where a major iconic exhibition of Muhammad Ali will take place with photography, art and memorabilia. Ali is likely to be showing up.
· Many Olympic athletes will be dining here, so it’s the chance to rub shoulders with the stars themselves rather than just watch them on TV or from the back row of a large stadium!
· There will be TV action on plasma screens and from the spectacular roof terrace you will literally hear the roar of the crowds.
· Bookings can be made individually, corporately and in either shared or exclusive space. This is the perfect corporate hospitality opportunity, as you can experience the Games, closer to the Stadium than ever before, watch the sport on screens and meet the athletes.
· Prices and further information can be found on Forman’s website http://www.formansfishisland.com/dining-experience/ or call[masked]
Fish Island Riviera
Adjacent to the dining experience, Forman’s has created Fish Island Riviera, a mini riverside St.Tropez directly in the shadow of the main stadium. Here guests can relax on sun-loungers, sip cocktails, amongst palm trees and the Riviera’s very own glamorous, fun and interactive beach volleyball.
Fish Island Riviera also has corporate hospitality suites, large enough to accommodate 150 guests at any one time and these can be branded to your company brand, so that you can invite over guests from the Olympic Park to share your company’s hospitality. Speedo have taken two of the suites and will be bringing the sporting stars that they sponsor over to the Riviera. Companies who take a suite will be allowed to bring over up to 250 guests free per day, otherwise access to the exclusive Riviera is set at a price of £25/head, subject to availability. For further details see http://www.formansfishisland.com/dining-experience/ffi_riviera.html
There will be a beach club run by the acclaimed Maddox Club who last month won top bar and club award in London. Fish Island Riviera will be the cool hangout for athletes as the athlete’s village is only 10 minutes away and athletes won’t want to be stuck in London’s traffic heading to the west end. At Fish Island, the West End comes to the East End.
We also have pre-reserved parking and drop off.
SPECIAL OFFER TO LONDON ENTREPRENEUR NETWORKING GROUP
Anyone who books to dine at Forman’s Fish Island during the Olympics will be given FREE ACCESS to Fish Island Riviera. All you have to do is mention “Sandler Seating” when you make your booking and you will be given a special pass to enter. Your dining experience will naturally be on a Sandler Seating chair… so no worry about comfort!
PS> You can see the view out of our window on our webcam www.formanandfield.com/fisheyeview
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW CONTACT DETAILS
Direct Tel: [masked]
Forman & Field: [masked]
Email: [address removed]
Web addresses: www.formans.co.uk