Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Job: web developers for social commerce company
|A former member||
Soletron is a blog, e-commerce and social networking platform where independent designers, retailers and collectors in the urban fashion community come to buy, sell and discuss their styles.
We are looking for full time ruby on rails developers to help build and maintain our e-commerce platform. V1 of the e-commerce site is nearing completion, but we launched our blog two months ago and have since been ranked in the top 1.5% of all sites in the world with a team of over 30 writers and staff. Familiarity with Shopify/e-commerce/social networking is highly preferred.
• Play a role throughout entire product creation lifecycle from concepting to implementation
• Report directly to COO/CTO
• Have high visibility with company management and our board of advisors consisting of public company CEOs and industry leaders
• Advisory Board with two former public company CEOs, a VC company founder and Super Bowl MVP
• Within two months of launch, have been ranked in the top 1.5% of all sites worldwide without any ad spend
• Relationships already established with ~400 vendors who will be selling on the site who are located throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia
• Founders with successful track records in retail, investment banking and as investment professionals in
the venture capital/private equity industry
• Relationships established with popular hip hop artists, fashion designers and professional athletes…see SoletronTV for videos of our celebrity partners
• CEO is prior owner/founder of a well-known specialty retail boutique operating in our target industry
• Fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture with expectation that our team members actually make a meaningful and unique contribution…we want to hear your ideas!
• Ruby on Rails proficient
• Experience with Shopify or other related platforms (Magento, Big Commerce, etc.)
• Should be able to present prior completed work/URL
• Honesty, integrity and good communication skills a must