addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Startup Lawyer Recomendations

Startup Lawyer Recomendations

A former member
Post #: 4
Can anyone recommend a great startup lawyer? I am a brand new (forming next week) software & software services firm in the software security space and am looking for a law partner that can guide me through the early stages from C Corp formation, options plan setup, employee law and customer contracts as well as IP and licensing issues. Self-funded at this point so cashflow is of course important but quality of advice more so.

mark at curphey dot com if you want to contact me directly.

Thanks in advance!
Peter F.
fosso
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 41
Joe Wallin at Davis Wright Tremaine is great. Check out his blog...
Tyler
user 11781303
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Tolis Dimopoulos (Sophos Law Firm) is a great person to talk to. He's really helping the Seattle startup scene and offers free office hours for initial consultations.
Madhu S.
user 10032280
Seattle, WA
HI there, I work a lot in this space and have an event coming up where we could meet for coffee and see if my firm is a good fit for you. Check it out: http://biznik.com/eve...­
Eugenie R.
user 59855602
Bellevue, WA
Can anyone recommend a great startup lawyer? I am a brand new (forming next week) software & software services firm in the software security space and am looking for a law partner that can guide me through the early stages from C Corp formation, options plan setup, employee law and customer contracts as well as IP and licensing issues. Self-funded at this point so cashflow is of course important but quality of advice more so.

mark at curphey dot com if you want to contact me directly.

Thanks in advance!
My husband, George Ledyard and I have just joined the group. I am a business attorney with Rivers Business Law in the Bellevue / Seattle area. I have extensive experience with private investors and startups. I specialize in all of the areas you have outlined as your areas of need. Please feel free to check out the website at Rivers Business Law. My LinkedIn profile is also available at: Eugenie Rivers

I hope I can be of service!
- Eugenie Rivers