addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Much faster way to read all those biz books!

Much faster way to read all those biz books!

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi everyone,

I hope you will join me in my enthusiasm!

Here's a really neat site if you're like me and want to read all those great business books but have so little time to do it.

These guys read and summarize lots and lots of business books, and provide you with a "distillation" of all the pertinent information.

You can get the summaries in print, on CD or online. Super convenient.
Click here to get there.
I wish you all the success you are prepared to create for yourself!
A former member
Post #: 1
You can also try http://www.getabstrac...­ . They allow access to their entire library of 4000+ summaries. Whereas the site recommended above only sends you 2-3 summaries per month and limits access to existing summaries in their archives.