addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Your Purpose

Your Purpose

A former member
Post #: 3
We are not born to be small and insignificant. Each person has a vast amount of potential power sitting in them, but it is often tied up in distractions and stress.
Dr John Demartini will be speaking in seattle on August 16th and doing a two day workshop, the Breakthrough Experience, August 18th and 19th.
The reason why I am telling you all this is because I did not know what my purpose was before I started this work, and I ended up settling for what other people wanted for me. I realize some people do this all their lives.
This is an opportunity to be presented the greatest tools to accomplishing your dreams and manifest what you would love to have in life.
Dr Demartini is a millionaire in his own right, and he has opened his own school called The Concourse of Wisdom, which studies human consciousness and the power of human potential.
If anyone is ready to bring their lives to balance and order, and to truly begin creating, you can contact me for more informatin. You can also go to the website for Dr Demartini at www.drdemartini.com.
May we all do what we love and love what we do,
Shelsea Ochoa
someformsoflove@yahoo.com