addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › What can you accomplish in 30days?

What can you accomplish in 30days?

Erin J.
ErinLomanJeck
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
I am brilliant at supporting others in their endeavors and now its about me! I'm offering 50% off coaching in Aug. I normally package my Life Success services for $1500 a month and my clients are astounded by the results they create in a month! What do you want to do this month? Are you stuck in your business, relationships, or career? Let’s do it! I have 3 spots available and as a bonus I will include access to my upcoming web series…..Change you story…Change your life! ALL FOR $700! Message me to set up your appointment and get clear on what you want to do with the next 30 days.