Seattle Entrepreneurs Message Board › Fascinating Study

Fascinating Study

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey All,

We are hosting a really interesting study about the challenges and solutions of entrepreneurs and small business owners. If you have started a business less than 3 years ago, we would love to talk to you. The research is taking place on the evening of December 10th and this is a paid study! We have heard from others that they have really enjoyed this research and have learned from others as well.

If you are interested, please email:

richards2@seattle.fieldwork.com

Hope to meet you there!

Emily
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, Emily!
My name is Jesse Quintero. I am the District manager with Compupay, Inc. Compupay has been servicing payroll clients for 25 years. We locally process payroll for over 2,500 clients in the greater Seattle area out of Tukwila. I was wondering if there would be a way to meet and discuss the possibilities of offering your small business clients that submitt this research we could offer some kind of insentive like, a free payroll if this complete this survey. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. feel free to contact me at (206) 242-7088 ext 247